The character meet far too many NPCs for the DM to keep track of, seek out goblins and a haunted tomb, and try to commit suicide by owlbear.
The Player Characters
Events of Note
- Kronk adds his considerable brawn to the party.
- The party recovered a small number of items from the cart, leading them to NPCs! (Deus ex machina)
- The characters heard of a tomb that was supposed to be haunted, or goblin infested, or something.
- The characters learned of a nest of bandits and a bounty.
- Reddington gets caught cheating at cards. Like, bad.
- Reddington pisses off an owlbear.
- Surprisingly, the party manages to kill the owlbear without casualties. Thal Nailo adds “blowing an owlbear out of a tree” to his list of accomplishments.
- The characters find a tomb, and it’s haunted! Ghost is re-killed!
- Stonebreaker takes a nap while everyone else kills a possessed sword. (He was hurt BAD.)
- Reddington check’s “tomb robbing” off his bucket list.
- While trying to leave, the characters are ambushed by a goblin and half-ogre. They seal themselves in the tomb.
- Stonebreaker decides that everyone will be fine and takes another nap in the crypt’s coffin.
- Everyone else fights and slays the half-ogre and takes the goblin prisoner.
- The characters return to town and turn the goblin over to the authorities. He may be hung. Everyone seems ok with that despite his groveling.
- Reddington sells the loot and divies up the money to those present (He only cheats everyone a little.). Then he hires himself some “companionship”.
- Stonebreaker buys some medical kits. Really wishes he could afford potions.
- There are bandits to be killed and bounties to be had!
- I’m sure there are other locations to explore if you talk to the NPCs! Just don’t expect the DM do be able to keep them all strait, there are 22 locations with people I’m trying to keep track of!